Monday 14 June 2010

Don't stop believin!

So... getting ahead of myself, as ever... post-Wherever I Lay My Hat go back to work but don't work Fridays anymore leaving time to chase programmers for a tour (Woah there!) and have regular long weekends in Newcastle to spend more time with Jill (well, who else would I be talking about?).

AND, find a choir. Start singing regularly, perhaps even learn to read music (steady on now!). Perhaps it's just the Glee talking? And all I wanna do is fall in love and dance around my living room except of course, I'm just sitting here writing about it... erm...

I'm giddy and I want my life to change. I want optimism and I want passion and creativity! Above all things. I want to continue to feel like an artist when the show is over.  And I don't want to go back to being an office worker. There, I've said it.

(I would like to point out for the record that I do not however wish to be a Nun. Not that I have anything against Nuns, apart from their bizarre life choices... this is just a pic of when I was helping my friend create his musical Postcard's From God - The Sister Wendy Musical)

No comments:

Post a Comment