Tuesday 1 June 2010

Did I mention I'm going to be making some theatre?

Well.. if not perhaps you will forgive me a little shameless self promotion now.

If you hop (get it?) over to Rabbit Damage's website. If you're lucky you might just be the first person to comment on our blog.

We've been busy planning our first show and we go into rehearsals at the beginning of August. In the meantime you can browse our gorgeous pictues as taken by the lovely Mr Anthony Farrimond or find us on Twitter @RabbitDamage.

We're also going to be putting out a call soon for input from as many of you lovely people as possible, gathering thoughts and images of 'home' to integrate into our as yet (and equally frightening and wildly exciting) unmade show.

No doubt this won't be the last time I mention it. Sorry if I get a little boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment